Our community has been through a lot over these past few years and we continue to navigate this new normal. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Many of our office forms have gone digital! You will receive an email from "CSDENTAL" to update forms via our website and portal. You may be asked some of the same questions again when you are in the office.
- Due to the increase of COVID-like symptoms that may come with cold and flu season as well as the rise in new cases in MA, appointments may need to be rescheduled. We hope to keep your appointments as scheduled to the best of our abilities. Please understand any changes are made with the best interest for the health of our patients and staff in mind.
- We ask that you still wear a mask per guidelines from the CDC for healthcare environments.
- Please limit extra companions on your trip to our office to only essential people in order to reduce the number of people in our reception area.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
Please understand that these steps are being taken out of an abundance of concern for your health, as well as that of the other patients being seen in the office as well as the doctor and the staff.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (978) 683-8855 or make your appointments through this website.
Please review our Phase 1 Reopen Attestation form.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Your North Andover Dentist. Providing World Class Smiles!
When you visit our office at 565 Turnpike St., Unit 63 in North Andover, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call at 978-683-8855, if you have any questions or would like to schedule an Appointment
Contact Merrimack Valley Cosmetic Dentistry today!
Our office hours are:
Monday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Friday - Closed
Saturday - 8:00 am-1:00 pm (1st and 3rd Saturdays of non-summer months)
Sunday - Closed
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Merrimack Valley Cosmetic Dentistry
David Bardwell, DMD, MS
Justin Cardarelli, DMD
565 Turnpike St, Unit 63
North Andover, MA 01845